title

آگاهی از اهدای عضو در شهر اردبیل

انتشاری مقدم, افسانه and عباسی, وحید and امانی, فیروز and ذاکری, آناهیتا (1397) آگاهی از اهدای عضو در شهر اردبیل. European journal of biomedical and pharmaceutical sciences ــ 5 (11). pp. 33-36. شاپا 2349-8870

[img]
Preview
Text - Published Version
455kB

Official URL: http://www.ejbps.com/ejbps/abstract_id/5117


Title

KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDE TOWARD ORGAN DONATION IN ARDABIL CITY

English Abstract

Introduction: The vital organs transplantation such as the heart, kidney, liver and lungis very important in scientific and social circles and has improved the quality of life of patients and increased life expectancy in patients with advanced organ failure. The issue of organ donation in patients at death time is one of the most important and challenging moral issues in societies that in different cultures and religions occurred based on the values and the relevant laws. The aim of this study was to survey the attitude and awareness of Ardabil city people towards organ donation. Methods: This was a descriptive cross-sectional study that has been done on 200 Ardabil citizens over the age of 18 which selected randomly from the society. The data collected by a questionnaire and then analyzed using descriptive and analytic statistical methods in SPSS version 16. Results: 54% of people were women and the rest were men and 46% of the respondents had graduate and postgraduate degrees. 62% of the people with the average income and the most source of information for people is broadcasting. The highest level of awareness of the subjects was included the difference in brain death from coma with 73% and was the non contradiction between donation of a member to religion with 69.5%. The highest level of attitude of individuals was the non-contradiction between the organ donation and the normal course of life and death with 70% and the opposite to the financial motivation of individuals for organ donation with 66%. Conclusion: The results of this study showed that the level of awareness of people about organ donation was in moderate level so, to encourage more people to donate, providing members for linking the needy and increasing the level of people's awareness and attitudes, programming is essential in the future.

Item Type:Article
زبان سند : انگلیسی
نویسنده اول :افسانه انتشاری مقدم
نویسنده :وحید عباسی
نویسنده :فیروز امانی
نویسنده مسئول :آناهیتا ذاکری
Additional Information:Indexed in: Index Copernicus
کلیدواژه ها (انگلیسی):Attitude, awareness, organ donation, Ardebil
Subjects:WT Geriatrics . Chronic Diseases
Divisions:Faculty of Medicine > Department of Internal Medicine , Cardiology , Infectious
Faculty of Medicine > Department of Basic Sciences > Department of Vital Statistics
Faculty of Medicine > Department of Dermatology , Psychiatry , Neurology
ID Code:10744
Deposited By: Dr Firouz Amani
Deposited On:22 Aug 1397 15:53
Last Modified:21 Feb 1399 15:03

Repository Staff Only: item control page

Document Downloads

More statistics for this item...